- Lyon Saint Exupéry airport, France's 2nd regional airport, serves 117 destinations of which 80 are international with more than forty airlines50 airports are served daily
- Totally interconnected, Lyon Saint Exupéry airport is directly connected to the TGV and to the city every 15 minutes in under 30 minutes thanks to the Rhone Express rail line
- An additional business airport - Lyon Bron is just 20 minutes outside the city centre
Your itinerary : https://www.lyonaeroports.com/en/
TGV stations are served several times a day from major French and European cities: Lyon-Saint-Exupéry, Lyon-Part-Dieu and Lyon-Perrache (located just 10 minutes from La Sucrière).
Approximate time taken to reach La Sucrière from:
- Lyon Perrache TGV station: 10 minutes (Take the T1 Tramway and get off at Montrochet)
- Lyon Part-Dieu TGV station : 30 minutes (Take the T1 Tramway and get off at Montrochet)
- Lyon Saint-Exupéry TGV station : 1 hour (Take the RhônExpress to Part-Dieu and take the T1 Tramway and get off at Montrochet
Your itinerary : https://en.oui.sncf/en/
Comprehensive motorway network allows access to Paris (A6), Marseille-Nice, Barcelona (A7), Geneva (A42), the Alps and Italy (A43) in few hours.
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
T1 & T2 Tramway: get off at Montrochet stop
Bus S1: get off at La Sucrière stop
Plan your itinerary here : http://www.tcl.fr/Me-deplacer/Itineraires
1400 taxis can take you to Sucrière.
Main taxi booking call centres :
Taxi Radio : 04 72 10 86 86
Allo Taxi : 04 78 28 23 23
Taxi Lyonnais : 04 78 26 81 81
Taxi Aéroport : 04 72 22 70 90
BY RIVER SHUTTLE
By boat: from March through to December, you can use a "vaporetto" shuttle boat between the historic center of Lyon and the Confluence district.
Your itinerary : https://www.lesbateauxlyonnais.com/homepage